Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Welcoming Fall.


Fall has been my favorite season since I was young for many reasons. 

I love when the air changes from humid to crisp, prompting the use of sweatshirts and scarves.  When the leaves on the trees turn red, yellow, and orange, I can’t help but think about how beautiful it is (even if it is just a lack of photosynthesis and chlorophyll).  Also, hot apple cider and ANY baked pumpkin treat are especially tasty during these Fall months. 

We took some time to decorate our house to celebrate the change of season.  It is fun having time around the house to do projects like these!  

Pumpkins!

I carved a pumpkin to make a pot for our mum.

Pumpkin seeds from carving...Yum!

Fall wreath.  I made new felt flowers and added some berries.

Close up.

Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins...Oh my, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment